Sunday, February 21, 2010

Highlighting Hair?

I want to highlight my hair. I currently have very dark brown hair, close to black. I would like some very subtle natural looking highlights that enrich my current hair colour. I was wondering what I should opt for, highlighting, lowlighting, and what shades I should consider.





Thanks for your help,


AlannaHighlighting Hair?
Look at your hair in the sun. Choose a strand that is lighter and look at the tone. That would be a perfect, natural highlight color. You should ask for highlighting with color, not bleach. Placed in a natural patttern working with your haircut and growth patterns. Best of luck.Highlighting Hair?
My sister got lowlights last week and she has the same hair color as yours. I personally think it looks great on her. Try to go for one or two shades lighter than your hair color. Don't get gold highlights...I think they look horriable.

No comments:

Post a Comment