Sunday, February 21, 2010

How much should I charge for highlighting hair/wig?

I do hair at home and someone has asked me to highlight thier wig. I don't know how much to charge because I know salons go overboard.


How much should I charge to highlight or put a rinse in the wig/hair?


ALSO


How much should I charge for styling/curling this womans hair/wig every week?





SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY PLEASE!!How much should I charge for highlighting hair/wig?
It depends on what kind of hair it is...long, sort, thick thin?


Without knowing that, i'd say it's reasonable to charge $50.00 for short hair and $70.00 for long. Also for a style you could charge $20-30 a week.


I just know that these prices are cheaper than regualr salons, if you want to cut her a break.
  • business loan
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment