Monday, February 22, 2010

Question about highlighting hair extensions?

I've recenntly had some pblonde long hair extensions put it and feel the colour doesnt really suit me. My natural colour is dark brown and over the last few years my hair hair has got lighter and lighter and is now very blonde with just a little of my natural dark brown hair framing my face. Now i've got the extensions though i feel it washed me out and want some dark highlights putting through the extensions. Is it possible for this to be done or is it tooo hard for the hairdresser to do?Question about highlighting hair extensions?
you can ask your hairdresser if the extensions will be ok if they were died. but if they are made from really hair, they should be ok. but friend and brown extensions and put blonde highlights in them and they look fine and are. these were really hair and are the clip in extensions. hope this helps (: xQuestion about highlighting hair extensions?
LOL you should NEVER die your extensions. NEVER. Only Beyonce does that.

No comments:

Post a Comment