Monday, February 22, 2010

What is the starting point when doing a horizontal side panel foil and a top foil (highlighting hair)?

Thanks!What is the starting point when doing a horizontal side panel foil and a top foil (highlighting hair)?
I think I understand....do the sides first, always the very top ';mohawk'; panel last. so if the sides process faster (cuz they were put on first) you can take them out a few mins before you rinse the very top panel out. (I go from the top down on the sides-I don't think that part matters though, whichever is comfy for you)


I hope thats what you meant- :)What is the starting point when doing a horizontal side panel foil and a top foil (highlighting hair)?
uh what i would do is not do it at home. because my mom did it once like that and her highlights turned out orange. so i would just go to the butition and get it done.

No comments:

Post a Comment