Sunday, February 21, 2010

Whats the difference between highlighting hair and dying it?

I've never dyed or highlighted my hair in my life. How much damage would it do and whats the difference between the two?


I have really really dark brown hair[looks black] and if i were to highlgiht it, which colour should i do? I'm thinking a light brown but would it show up ?Whats the difference between highlighting hair and dying it?
hilighting is done to some of the hair and dying is done to all. You could get brown hilights all youd have to do is beach the parts you want hilighted then dye those browm. They are both equally damaging. Pretty much safe as long as your not doing it every week. hope this helps.Whats the difference between highlighting hair and dying it?
Well dying does much more damage. The difference between dyeing and highlighting is dyeing is the whole thing, highlighting is only strips. I think you should highlight it a bright, light colour. maybe blonde might look good since you're hair is nearly black.
it would most definitely show up.


trust me, i had dark dark brown, that was almost black, and now my hairs medium brown,and its a big difference.
as far as i know dying it would be colouring the whole hair..highlights would be getting something like this.


http://myemohairstyles.com/images/emo%20鈥?/a>
damaging your hair as you dye it. that's all

No comments:

Post a Comment