Monday, February 22, 2010

How long do you have to wait after highlighting hair to swim?

I have light strawberry blond hair and I want to put highlights into it. How long do I have to wait after highlighting it until I can swim in the pool?How long do you have to wait after highlighting hair to swim?
u can go swimming right after highlights if they are done with lightener! if they are done with color you must wai at least 24-48 hours to let the color settle into your hair!





plus with lightener they can not fade!How long do you have to wait after highlighting hair to swim?
umm.


no clue.


but if the chemicals are strong then i would say nevr.


sorry baby.





-gr%vy-
At least 36 hours.
like a week. i get highlights all the time and its pretty much a week
I would Probably Wait At Least Two Weeks
This is a very tricky question. However, I realize its important to you, right? I mean who wants green hair? However, I have known several lifeguards who highlight their hair and some ended up with green tinted hair and others didn't. I'm sorry I think you're gonna have to wait and see what happens to yours. Good luck.
  • business loan
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment