Sunday, February 21, 2010

I have a question about highlighting hair?

I have bleach blonde hair and my natural color is medium brown. Can I highlight my roots with the same color as the blonde instead of bleaching my roots so that the highlights can cover up all of my roots? Im tired of bleaching and would like to highlight my roots and cover all the brown is that possible or am I stuck w/bleaching it?I have a question about highlighting hair?
You can actually do both, i would prefer highlighting.


TIP:If you are going to highlight dont leave in the color too long or it will be orange.


TIP:Do not bleach too much or it will cause dry hair and it will fall out.I have a question about highlighting hair?
Im not sure if highlighting would match the exact same colour as your hair.


But the best way to find out is to go to a hairdressers and ask.


They will know what is best for your hair.





Hope this helps.
im pretty sure you have to keep bleaching it):


im sorry.








can you answer my question?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment