Sunday, February 21, 2010

Whats the best product to use for highlighting hair?

i'm doing it myself at home. my hair is already dark blonde, i just want some lighter highlights in itWhats the best product to use for highlighting hair?
Well it depends on what your budget is.


If you can afford the expensive stuff you should get pureology in the purple bottle. they mostly sell these at solons.





If you are on a budget get the shampoo/ conditioner for blonds. use that maybe 2 times a week then get viv for colored haired.





One more thing don't wash your hair everyday. especially when using store bought product. if you can wash it 4 xs a week





If you want the blond to really stand out and loose any yellow color it has, go to a sallys beuty store if you have one near you and get this blond shampoo toner in a purpl bottle, it will take out any dinge or yellow in your hair and make the highlights stand out more.Whats the best product to use for highlighting hair?
I agree with Mrs. Smith. When I had highlights, I bought that ';purple'; shampoo from Sallys, it was about $15.00 but well worth it. It does a great job to pull highlights out in your hair and will get rid of any copper/yellow tones. Any salon I have been to uses it and one recommended it to me.
  • business loan
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment