Sunday, February 21, 2010

Using highlighting kits at home to highlight hair?

Really want to get some highlights as I'm so bored of my hair, but I dont really want to pay the amount of money getting them done at a salon would be. So I'm thinking about trying one of those do it yourself kits, but i'm a little apprehensive. Would you recommend them? Especially for someone who's never tried dying hair on her own before??Using highlighting kits at home to highlight hair?
I've dyed my hair beofre various colours by myself.





I reccomend you find a friend who has dyed their hair before. Even better if they've done highlights. Look for reviews on the internet about which product is best. Read the insrtuctions at least twice before you start, follow them to the letter and do the strand/allergy/any other test they say to do.





Do this, you should be fine. But the friend really helps, it can be quite difficult without them, espcailly since you've never done it before.





Good Luck xx

No comments:

Post a Comment